Sunday, January 10, 2016

What's Growing


It may be early January, but that hasn't stopped Jade from keeping some plants growing. He has lemon seedlings under his grow light, spinach in the greenhouse, beets in the garden (hopefully they'll winter over!) and rosemary also under the grow light. This is a water color doodle I did of all of those plants. We are excited to see how this all turns out! As of right now we are trying to get our footing with this blog. We will try to keep our posts weekly. Thanks for checking it out, and come back soon to see more!

4 comments:

  1. I love roasted beets!!! Wish I were there for your mom to cook them for me! India, you should make a set of watercolor notecards with the plants, flowers and if buy them from you 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome India! Such a lovely project for you both to be working on. I agree with Jennifer - a set of notecards would be great :0), oh, and if mom's going to cook... can I come too?!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can definitely come:)!! Thanks so much! It has been fun so far. I am planning on making a little shop with things like that eventually! xoxo
      -India

      Delete
  3. You guys rock. I am a huge fan of your moms and now I shall be a huge fan of you and Jade. Your drawings are lovely, you are so talented and Jade totally appeals to my gardening side too. Looking forward to following along with you two!!! Good luck and all the best to you both.

    ReplyDelete